Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More Things Emerge from the Murk


So the revised ego book case, with all my books, which looks really clean and neat, at least for the moment. And the ray gun my son made for me, second shelf up, something he spotted in an old toy catalog years ago. It's cast resin and hand-painted. I made the dial using PageMaker. (Three settings: Stun, Maim, Kill ...)  Ergonomical design, handle-to-body, a natural pointer, and with the narrowing grips toward the little finger end it fits the hand really well ...




2 comments:

Jim said...

So... what's the story behind the fire extinguisher in the ego bookshelf? Is it there in case you get to full of yourself?

AnnieB said...

Actually, the fire extinguisher makes perfect sense to a bibliophile like me - you spent years of your life creating those books, and since I assume they're first editions, they're irreplaceable!