Monday, December 26, 2011

Survived Another Christmas


Happy to report we are still here. And pleased to be in a situation in which I get to eat turkey and dressing and mashed potatoes and gravy and punkin' pie, given all those folks in the world who can't afford to do so. 


It's a little rock in a backwater galaxy and my part of it is tiny indeed, but I'm glad to be here.


We had family over, exchanged gifts, ate, drank, laughed. Talked to distant family. All was well. The gym beckons: Yo, fat boy! Better get down here! (Watching basketball off and on all day didn't take all that much effort ...)


And got the lamp picture above from my son and daughter-in-law. Surprised it took them this long. If you don't get it, you've never seen A Christmas Story (aka The BB Gun Story.)


I hope you all had a good Christmas, too. 

No comments: