Friday, May 06, 2011

New Backlist eBook


Be putting another one up soon, I'm working my way through the ms now. This one came out about five years ago in a limited-edition hardback, and as it happens, I own the ebook rights. 


Well, most of them–when I signed the contract, I didn't have a clue ebooks were going to be worth anything and I allowed the publisher to have a piece, so 20% of what I make goes to them. Still leaves me with a 50% royalty, I can't gripe too much, but it's funny; now I'm the publisher, and I'll have to keep track of sales and send them their cut, it sells any copies. 


I opted for a plain cover, just for fun. I'll stick up the link when I get it online. 

1 comment:

Brad said...

I'm waiting. Zipping through my current library on the Nook, going to need something new real soon.