Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Der Sperminator


Sorry, I know somebody has surely already used the term, but in the circus that is American celebrity, I had to make mention of this one in passing. Ahnahl, whose reputation as a pussy hound goes way back, has a love-child with one of the household staff, the child now a teenaged boy who was kept under wraps for all this time.


Look at him: Is that the face of a man who would cheat on his wife?


Maria has taken the younger kids and moved out, and the marriage is kaput.


They might shrink your gonads, but all them steroids also flood you with a whole lot of testosterone, and it wants to go somewhere and do something. The stories have it is that Ahnahl never met a tit he didn't reach for, nor a tush he wouldn't pat, and I can't say I'm surprised. The rules for the rich and famous are different than they are for the rest of us.


Is that Tiger Woods whispering into his ear? Dude, might as get out your checkbook–you play, you pay. And take it from me, it's the most expensive piece you ever had. Trust me, I know ...

1 comment:

Scott said...

Handsome, rich and powerful; quelle surprise.