Monday, November 01, 2010

Don't Bogart That Glenfiddich, My Friend ...


British scientists have announced that alcohol does more damage to folks than crack or heroin or other drugs.


Well ... duh!


How long did it take them to figure this one out, I wonder?


You think maybe because it's legal and you can get it anywhere, or make your own with nothing more than some kind of fruit or vegetable might have something to do with that? Or that alcohol has been know to be a poison for, like, forever? 


That you could dissolve all the coke and smack ever produced and wash it way with what the frat boys put down on an average weekend kegger?


Next up on the research front: Scientists Discover That The Oceans Contain Most of Earth's Water ...


Details at Eleven ...

3 comments:

Bobbe Edmonds said...

WHY, exactly, do you have a picture of Chimay for this post?

Just in the mood to verbally sodomize me, or was this supposed to provoke me into some belligerent response?

I'm going to tell Rory about this...Don't think I won't.

Steve Perry said...

Why, whatever do you mean, Kid? I was just posting a picture of any old random beer I happened to come across, and as luck would have it, this was the first one that popped up.

Pure coincidence.

Dan Gambiera said...

If drugs were regulated according to actual medical risks cannabis would be in every 7-11. Alcohol and tobacco would be the new Schedule 0, more addictive and harmful than cocaine or heroin.

Seriously.